Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

Dude, where's my van?

 
Just a quick update.  I'm back from the chiropractor's office, where my legs were taped up more than... well, whatever gets taped up a lot.  Legs feel great as long as I don't have to bend over or kneel.

Tomorrow I'll be piling into the van with the proud team of Dude, Where's My Van? (along with Dawnie, e-Speed, Lisa, Running Jayhawk, Leah, Mouse, Ryan, and the Out of Shape Guy) for the Great Midwest Relay.  It will be 190 miles from Madison to Milwaukee to Chicago (finishing two blocks from my house!), of which my part will be around 15 miles.  I'm on a good team and I feel much better prepared than I was for River to River last month, so it should be a fun adventure.

I'll attempt to post at least a couple of updates from the road.  Or maybe I'll just keep it to myself.  Either way, I plan on consuming a lot of beer when it's over.

Actually, I might just start on that tonight.




Comments:
I am all for the beer when you come back, baby. Bring on! Have fun!
 
Yes, why put off the beer for tomorrow when you can do it tonight?

Sounds like a fun relay!!
 
A relay sounds so much fun, gotta read up on how you did!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?