Monday, April 09, 2007

 

Photo and Schedule Update

 
Here is a brief update on my goings on..






Here I am on my first conference call at the new job.

I still have a lot to learn, but at the start of week 3 I'm feeling a bit more confident.








Here's Denise with her new IL driver's license

It's easy to forget how much there is involved in moving to a new state.








On Saturday Jay taught an introductory beer class at my apartment, and it was a huge success.  Unlike at Jay's previous advanced beer class, we all managed to learn a lot about beer without getting too wasted, so there's a good chance we all remember what we learned this time.







No makeout action for Brian this time, but at least he didn't have an expensive cab ride this time!








Jeanne took a break from her family and consulting responsibilities to drink beer with us.  She knows how to knock back a bottle!











The Triple Crown has a new convert in Denise.

And I finally got to try shrimp with walnuts.








Well, that's all that's been going on for me recently.  Still no running.  Too lazy.

This week I'll be working 10AM-7PM.  Yuck.  But at least I'll have time for exercise in the morning.  Starting tomorrow.  Maybe.




Comments:
Ah, a beer class...I think I'm passed beginner state though!
 
Can I sign up for a beer class? I'm certain I'd get an "A".
 
Oh...my...God. I look so God damn awful in that bottom picture....ugh!!
 
THanks!! That was lots of fun. Can't wait for the advanced class. Hope Jay is up to it.
 
Did the introductory beer class have bud light? Prob not

glad to hear things are going well with your new j-o-b
 
Jay did bring Bud Light (I think as joke) but we quickly moved on to real beer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?