Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Last Day at Chase

 
Thanks to those who sent me good wishes when I started to feel sick.  I'm recovering quickly and should be well enough to embarass myself at Shamrock this Sunday.

Today is my last day at Chase.  I'm going to take the rest of the morning to cleanup my desk and say goodbye.  I plan on saying farwell to every individual on the production floor (all 150+ of them) one at a time.

Although I'm leaving for a better opportunity and dispite occasional differences with management, I'm actually sad to go.  I'll be leaving behind a lot of happy memories, including:


Tomorrow evening, after I pickup my packet for the Shamrock Shuffle, the Public Sector IT team is taking Jay and I out to celebrate our departure from Chase.  We'll be be at Jak's Tap at 901 W Jackson.  Anyone reading this is welcome to join us for good pizza, craft beer, and fun gossip.

I may even shed a tear or two.




Comments:
I hope you enjoyed your last day. Can not wait to celebrate tonight. :D
 
Good luck with the transition Josh.
 
ugh, i was going to send you an email for your shift tonight. I always get that work week sooo wrong. Happy Last Day! Yeah.. School is out.. Yet another new chapter..you will do great at the new gig.
 
Hope you enjoyed your last day, and so sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you're feeling better and take some pictures at your next job.
 
Congrats on your last day buddy! Glad to hear you are feeling better
 
Glad you're feeling better and good luck with the new job.
 
Congratulations on your last day and best of luck in your new job!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?