Friday, February 02, 2007

 

Sadie the Bed Hog

 





Sadie likes to steal my spot on the bed as soon as I get up from my afternoon nap.







No other pictures to show off.  Life has been uneventful everywhere except for work (where no cameras are allowed).

This weekend should be more interesting.  Tomorrow night I'm coaching a friend through the end of the world series of unnecessary drinking.  I'll be pacing him as he staggers from bar #9 to the finish line at bar #12.  Look for me at Delilah's around 9PM Saturday if you want to observe this spectacle.

Then on Sunday there's some kind of football game.





Comments:
Oh Sadie!

You will have to tell me about tommorow's night events after you get home. I wish I was there to see this staggering. Well, it will have to wait until next weekend. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?