Friday, February 16, 2007

 

Ooops! Doh!

 
Today's post is about "oops!" and "doh!"

Oops, I gained weight again!  I'm now up four pounds from where I started!!  My own willpower has failed me, and I have re-joined Weight Watchers.  WW is highly effective, but is no fun.  Doh!

Oops, I hurt my hamstrings with the combination of stair master, lunges, and yoga.  Sitting down will not the be same for a while.  Doh!

Oops, I seem to have already spent my disposable "fun money" this month!  Ironically I've been too busy working long hours (for valuable overtime pay) to notice that I haven't been balancing my checkbook.  Doh!

Oops, I answered a couple of questions on the phone today that I wish I had answered differently, possibly costing me a good opportunity.  (I can't be more specific yet.)  Doh!

Oops, I'm having a hard time adjusting to Weight Watchers and have already used up almost all of my "points" for the day.  I have to go to the gym now in order to exercise and earn "activity points" so I can eat dinner without going off my new diet on the very first day.  But I don't want to go to the gym because that means going outside and it's cold!  Doh!

Oops, I have to go outside anyway because Sadie is demanding outside time.  She hates the cold even more than I do, but nature calls.  Doh!

Oops, I'm putting off my walk with Sadie and my walk to the gym by wasting time writing this blog entry.  Doh!

Oh, and I almost forgot...

Oops, I volunteered to work long days the entire upcoming three day weekend, starting before sunrise tomorrow.  Doh!

--
Friday Night UPDATE:  Oops, I badly pulled a calf muscle while taking my shoes off after coming home from the gym.  Doh!

--
Saturday Night UPDATE:  Oops, it looks like I'm not going to be able to fulfill my pledge to workout every day until the Shamrock Shuffle.  My calf muscle is still recovering and after a long day at work I fell asleep and only woke up after my gym closed.  Doh.




Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
We will have to work together to get the damn weight issue resolved. You are not alone.
 
oops, i blew off my friend tonight!!! JK! Just go to bed and start fresh tomorrow.
 
It's 6:30AM on a Saturday and I'm at work.  Doh!
 
At least you are not in prison at 6:30am this morning and you are making money. So there are pluses to this scenerio.. You are soooo needed.
 
Blame it on the scale!

Oh gosh, you have to work all 3 days? That's just horrid! Hopefully your work is very appreciative.

Try and have a little fun this weekend!
 
Jeanne, yes he's needed....by work and other things too. ;)
 
GL with the WW, takes some getting used to, I know! But it works and you will succeed. Start again tomorrow!

Hope the calf muscle feels better, sorry you have to work every day this weekend that is a big bummer:-(
 
Ah yes, weight is so much fun to deal with isn't it?? I just need to learn not to eat at all anymore and I'll be good!!
 
Josh, if you can find this product "Biofreeze" then give it a shot. It's like icyhot and that crap, but it really works! My chiro gave me a tube and it saves me when things get really bad.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?