Friday, January 19, 2007

 

Thanks for Two Years!

 
Today is the second anniversary of this blog.  Thanks to all of my readers for your interest in my self-centered postings and occasionally amusing anecdotes.

Two years ago today I was sitting by myself in the 2nd sub-basement of a downtown bank, killing time as an hourly consultant.  I started this blog because I had nothing better to do.  (JB had planted the seed in my head of starting a blog, even though she didn't have one herself.)

A year later I decided to take up running and Leah introduced me to the amazing RBF social subculture of people who train for marathons and then write about it on the Internet.  Since then I've met lots of great runners online, and this is largely responsible for my still being a runner today.

Thank you everyone, for helping me realize my potential as a geeky extrovert.




Comments:
God, do u mean to tell me that you are going to continue to blog. Thats it i'm done. (Mike picks up a chair and tossing it across the room in anger).

Ok i'm joking, you're cool, i guess. I have decided that you owe me another drink!
 
Congrads on the 2nd year! I hope that this upcoming year brings many exciting adventures for you to blog and also throw in a few positive surprises too. ;) You have definitely kept me entertained so far.

I agree with Mike too. You need to buy him another drink on top of the ongoing tab you have with him. :D
 
Mike, are you free this Thursday after work?  I'll be around the corner from you at Clark Ale House, and I can buy you that drink.
 
Happy 2nd anniversary! Thank you for keeping me entertained over the past two years. You are a true badass.
 
Happy blogiversary:-) Just recently discovered your blog, of course, but congrats!

GL with the hernia and low bp and medical stuff. WTG getting it checked out, glad nothing bad is imminent and you can still follow through with your running calendar this year.

Peace.
 
Congrats! It has been a great two years. Is this an official hallmark occassion? DO I have to buy you a gift for this milestone? Hopefully there will be many more years to come.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?