Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

See Bears Score! See Firefly Run!

 
On Sunday I will be celebrating two big events in the wide world of sport:



At 8:30AM MST Firefly will be running in the PF Chang Rock 'N Roll Arizona Half Marathon.




Denise has trained very hard for this race, and she greatly appreciates everyones' support.  Feel free to leave a comment here and I'll relay it to her via text message.

Denise will be running in the 2:07 pace group.  How awesome is that?!!!!





The other big Sunday event is the Bears-Seahawks game at noon CST.  I'm kinda nervous about this game for all the questions it brings up:




Time will tell.





I'll be updating this post throughout the morning and afternoon, so feel free to check back often.

Go Denise!  Go Bears!  Yea beer!







Sunday 8:00AM - Firefly Update -  Denise just called from the starting line where she is freezing her ass off.  Who could have expected 29°F in Arizona?  Temperatures are not expected to climb much above freezing before the starting horn, and not much more afterwards.  So send Denise your warm thoughts, because it's going to be an interesting morning.




Comments:
Go Denise! Go Bears!
 
Yeah! Go Denise! She will do awesome!
 
Rooting for you, Denise!!!!!! You go, girl!!!!!

GL to your Bears as well! I think the last time they were contenders was when The Fridge was playing (remember him? William Perry, I think his name was...ah the 80's...). Have fun.
 
I miss "the Fridge."  He was my favorite.

At least now we have "the Tank."
 
Yay for the Bears and Firefly!!!!
 
Good luck Firefly.

I enjoy betting a few matchsticks here and there. Lets just say I am taking the Seahawks and the 9 points. Growing up in Packer land it is easy to bet against the bears. :)
 
OK, Bob [shaking with rage] we'll see!
 
Go Bears! Go Denise! And come on warm weather!
 
It was fun having competing Bears parties. Glad they didn't dissappoint.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?