Friday, January 05, 2007

 

January sucks. Roadtrip!

 
What do Lake Louie, Spotted Cow, a swiss chalet, and a downtown cigar bar have in common?

They are all destinations on my weekend Wisconsin Beer Roadtrip!

Accompanied by Jay and Dana I will be visiting:





We'll be staying at the fabulous Chalet Landhaus, home of the guys who blow those big horns and say "RI-COLA!.."











My goal for this weekend, other than to escape the January blahs, is to purchase some of the elusive New Glarus Unplugged Enigma.  The 2006 is one of the best beers I have ever tasted, but it is unavailable in Illinois and is already out of production.  So I plan to purchase as much as I can carry to get me through the winter blahs.



So I'll be offline this weekend but will check back in Sunday night or Monday morning.



Note to my central-Wisconsin readers:  My friends and I will be at the Maduro Cigar Bar in Madison (next to the capitol square) after 8PM this Saturday night if you'd like to stop by for a drink.

Labels:





Comments:
Have lots of fun. Don't drink too much. Be safe. Take LOTS of good pics!
 
Spur of the moment road trips are the best!!!
 
Sounds like fun.
 
That's an idea - a road trip!

Tell Dana I said hello - in case you go back in time, that is.

Can't wait to see the pics.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?