Saturday, January 27, 2007

 

Favorite George W Bush Moments

 
OK, I'm still in bed when I should be outside running.  My dog isn't being much help, all curled up in the blanket like she just don't care.

To inspire myself to get out and hit the pavement, I'm lying here thinking of some fast runners I admire:


That's right, folks, there is something I admire our fearless leader for aside from his loyalty to his friends like Dead Duck Dude.  Laugh if you want, but the guy finished the Houston Marathon in 3:44.  You try that!

Speaking of laughing, here for no particular reason are some random George W Bush moments.  Enjoy.

Let's start with one of my favorites: "Drunk at a Party."  Take notice how much the president admires his newly married friends for their marathon running abilities.

I thought this guy was supposed to be in AA, but I guess not.






Like music?  Irish nationalism?  Well then, duder, this next one goes out to you: "Sunday Bloody Sunday!"







In a few days January will be over and soon it will be February, the shortest month of the year.  But don't tell that to George W Bush!







Now, getting serious for a moment, here is some recently de-classified video footage from before the Iraq invasion.  Now we know the real story!







This next one is my all-time favorite.  WARNING: George Bush's rendition of an old folk saying is painful to watch.







And finally, a "sub-blim-in-a-ble" compilation of great W moments, set to music.  Now, let's all have a cheeseburger!








OK, procrastination over.  President Bush wouldn't be lazy on a day like today, so neither will I.

So I'm going to go outside an run now.

Then I'll have a cheeseburger.




Comments:
I'm not sure if you're channelling GWB or Bill Clinton....

Confused. I'm so confused.
 
You have to watch the last video to get the joke.
 
Oh my!! Get out of bed now...and get running. And then tell us all about the run. Just don't put it off :D
 
It was a good run.  I'm becoming less afraid to run outside in the cold.
 
Nice post but I still hate George and don't even admire his running abilities. I rather be slow than like George.
BTW How was the Cheeseburger.
 
I never had the cheeseburger.

Instead I had "Bachelor Chow:"  scrambled egg whites with artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, soy cheese, and salsa--topped with two slices of leftover pizza.

It's the kind of thing W would eat.

But, hey, I didn't get us into a war!
 
Does George even have running abilities? Sheesh...I suppose I need to come out from under the rock I live under.
 
I forgot W was a runner, cool.
 
I'm bored and just back reading some blogs and had to state two things:

1) W can't be admired for his time anymore because he now bad mouths running and has gone to the bike, he says it's bad for his knees...loser...

2) First thing I said when I finished my June marathon in 3:43:54...my time was better than W's...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?