Sunday, December 17, 2006

 

Photo Update

 
A number of people lately have asked me "What's new?"

The answer is, not much.  Life is pretty much routine.  Same drama at work, same adventures with my friends and rotating cast of pug dogs.  I've been working out a lot more lately and improving my diet, but that's about all that's new.  Some exciting things will be happening to me in 2007 but I don't have anything to say about that yet.

In the meantime, here are some photos that show my regular routine:






Jay and I finally get around to drinking those last two lambics we didn't finish at the Alcoholics Reunion Party (see earlier post).  Mmmmmm... Oude Kriek....











With JB out of town last week I once again had custody of all three pugs.  Never a dull moment, believe me!






















Here's a rare day of me actually dressed up for work.  Not that it mattered.












Drinking Fat Tire, just to piss off Jay.











Finally found a new source for t'ef injera.  Now I can once again attempt to cook Ethiopian cuisine.  Anyone for Josh's embarassingly spicy lentils?









Jill & Eli: the tallest couple I know








This morning after another successful workout on the elpitical

Distance:  5 miles
Time:  42 minutes
Calories:  582





So, that's what's going on with me these days.

Happy Holidays everybody!!




Comments:
I hope what's going on in 2007 with bring much happiness to you. The pics of the pugs are SO cute!
 
We'll be at your door for Ethiopian in about 5 minutes!

2007 Tecumseh is 12/01/07 :)
 
LOVE the blog as always but I way LOVE the pugs!
It makes me miss my pug - Romeo - he is at my dad's back in St. Louis
 
Too bad the suit didn't help. You look quite nice in it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?