Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Holiday Grocery Shopping Tips

 
It's better to ride your bicycle to Costco instead of driving.  That way you will only purchase what you can carry.


This particular shopping cart includes:  a giant bottle of salsa, bulk soy sauce, bulk tofu, bulk Boca Burgers, fancy red wine, and a new 5.8GHz telephone.  Everything I need to survive the holidays.  All for under $100.

(I resisted the urge to purchase a pie.  Trying to slim down ya know.)










Speaking of holiday grocery shopping, doesn't Sadie resemble a plump Christmas turkey?

This little roaster is staying inside this holiday season, as two of my friends have already threatened to eat her.

(Yeah, I'm talking about you JB and JL.)






Happy Holidays everybody!


Now bake me a pie!


Sorry, everyone.  I don't know where that came from.




Comments:
Sadie looks SOOOOO cute.

A pie? Hmmmmmm....you just gave me an idea for the trip. ;)
 
I have mad pie baking skillz. but I hear they don't ship well. and i'm lazy, so I probably wouldn't bake you a pie anyways (no offense).

we could probably work out an exchange program for that tasty bottle of wine, though.
 
Josh, I would take in Mouse's offer. Hmmmmmmmm. ;)
 
Mouse is welcome to any of my Costco wine next time she is in Chicago... if Firefly doesn't get to it first!
 
Friday 12/22 5:12PM

Hey everybody, it looks like this blog is dead in the water until Blogger fixes the issue that prevents me from publishing to my website.  My hosting provider (like many others) uses vDeck which it seems Blogger never tested against for their new Beta Blogger Bloatware.

Beta Blogger sucks.

Meanwhile I'm home sick with a bad cold.  So please post some chicken soup or other folk remedies to this comments section.

Thanks.
 
Oh no, Josh! Now that really does SUCK! I would just contact Blogger and bitch to them about it. Ugh!

As for the wine, I will have arm wrestle for it...and see who wins. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?