Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Special Guest Pug: Breeze

 
This weekend I had a very special guest pug stay with me for the first time: Breeze.  It's her fault that I had to blow off some cool people this past Friday night.  Sorry guys!   :(

Breeze normally stays with Justyna because she (Breeze, not Justyna) is very anti-social.  She hates you, me, and pretty much everyone you know.  But being the good divorced pug dad I am I spoiled her rotten and we got along splendid.   She even sat on my lap and let me pet her while I drank whiskey.

Before leaving me tonight, Breeze asked me to relay this message to all of you:
Woof!  I hate you all.  Don't even try to pet me unless you are female and speak only in soothing tones, and then perhaps I'll let you touch my head for 5 minutes.  Give me food.  Why do all you people listen to Radiohead?  It's so boring!  Tell Josh never to play "Hello Computer" ever again.  Now get away from me.  Woof AROOOO!



Now it's just Sadie and I, relaxing together before I have to go to work in a few hours.  Yeah, that's right I'm working the midnight shift tonight.  But at least that gives me all day tomorrow to do what I like--which will probably involve all kinds of sleep.


Here's what I just had for dinner: omelet (with marinated peppers, artichokes, hareesa, and provolone cheese), doritos, and bottle of New Glarus (Unplugged) Enigma.  Ah, the life of a bachelor!



P.S.  None of photos from the housewarming party are suitable for publication in this blog, or anywhere.  I guess you had to be here.




Comments:
Yeah, thanks for blowing us off. You missed us all getting really drunk. And you missed the table dancing.
 
Oh yeah, i'm kidding, or am I? (Evil glare)
 
Oh Breeze....tsk...tsk...

Don't you know it's OK COMPUTER? Sheesh...you better get on your dad's case to educate you a little bit more in his *good* music stylings. If that's a big far fetched, maybe try The Bends. It's a bit more scrappy rock...

Anyhoo...we did miss you on Friday, but we're cooking up a CRU Holiday Soiree...so stay tuned. Best not be punking out on that one. :) We must get together for drinkies soon.
 
Breeze likes "the Bends," and so do I.   It's an album I've had for years.   But I just don't get "OK Computer." Maybe I'm just not getting enough sleep.  

(I also don't get Dave Matthews.  I think he should be put on trial.  God, don't get me started.  But I digress.)

Is anyone with me on this?
 
I am with you re: Dave Matthews. But I totally adore OK Computer.
 
p.s. I love the Breeze commentary. (Though I will never do the same for Numo.)
 
Numo demands to be heard!

(He's got a lot a to say on the subject of toilet paper tubes.)
 
are the photos not fit for publication, or just nonexistent? I never saw evidence of a camera while i was there....

of course I left early. :)
 
Barb, OOSG, Jason, and Leah - I can vouch that Josh is VERY SORRY for missing you. He was the first person - I think - to confess it to me.

But, Josh, NO PICS from the housewarming party...geez!

As for Breeze, I hope she adjusts well especially with Sadie. I prefer the Honeydogs myself...very good music.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?