Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

Drugs Are Bad

 
I'm having a housewarming party Saturday night at 8PM.  To make sure I'm well rested, I turned my phone off and went to bed last night at 9PM.  (This was necessary since my body is accustomed to waking up at 4AM each morning.)

At 12:30AM I was awakened by the door buzzer.  It was my retarded friend, showing up for the party 19 1/2 hours early!  

It's been an hour and I still can't get back to sleep.  Damn it.

So, to my friend who shall remain nameless, I dedicate the following public service announcement:









Let that be a warning to the rest of you.




Comments:
ROFL!! That friend seriously needs to reset his watch...or at least check it. I would have not bothered to answer the door myself because I would be out cold in la-la-land.

Have fun at the housewarming party. Say Howdy everyone for me. :D
 
BTW, I did read your response on my blog. 2 AM is not too bad. It could be worse!
 
who was it? how was the party?
 
Jeanne: Guess who it was!

Firefly: I'm only just now seeing your comment, so I didn't say howdy to everyone.  Can I tell them howdy the morning after?

The party was fun.  Way more people, food, and alcohol than my apartment has seen thus far.

It's a quarter to two in the afternoon and I'm still waking up.  A bunch of us are about to go down to the corner for some dim sum.  It's good to live in an asian neighborhood, where no hangover lasts for very long.
 
That's fine.

I didn't wake up at until 10:30, but not as late you woke up. Dim sum sounds better than my hangover remedy of 22 oz of Powerade.
 
Firefly:  Powerade as a hangover cure?  You really ARE a runner!

I suppose I am, too.  Last night I made my friend Shea a cocktail based on Vitamin Water.  Rum + electrolytes = good fun!
 
I have a drink with the Nutrisodas with rum, vodka, Jack Daniels, or wine. Very yummy....and calming. :D
 
Considering what's out there, Andy, not messed up at all.
 
You can FINALLY get through on my blog...and not under your pseudo name. Yayyyy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?