Friday, November 10, 2006

 

Back in Training

 
Yesterday was a great day to resume my marathon training.  Though I've allowed myself to fall miserably out of shape since the Chicago Marathon, I'm gung ho about getting in even deeper over my head this time.

Distance:  3 miles
Avg. Pace:  11:18/mile

Not bad for my first run since the Chicago Marathon two weeks ago, no?


Soon it will be time for the Tecumseh Trail Marathon!






My primary goal for Tecumseh on December 2 is to finish dead last.  My secondary goal is to not get shot by deer hunters.

I'll be running with Shea (faster time) and Kathleen (shorter distance) and Borris (my imaginary friend that only I can see).




Comments:
Very nice pace, Josh! You are better doing a trail marathon than me. I am too injury-prone to do another one. Just remember to orange and black so you do not get shot.
 
We'll see, Firefly.  Being from Minnesota, you are probably more comfortable with nature (and guns) than I am.
 
ROFL! I do not think so. BTW, was that you who posted on my blog tonight under electrojosh? Hmmmmm.
 
That must have been my alter ego.  I have multiple personality disorder.  (There is a secret side to me that is almost kinda cool.)
 
I resemble that remark! 11:18 pace is good for me! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?