Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

untitled

 

This post will be short because I don't have much to write about.

I set a personal distance record on Sunday when I ran 13.5 miles (9:27/mile pace).  Aside from the distance and speed, this particular long run was noteable for:


I learned a lot about Russian TV production and how to manage distractions that day.

Since Sunday morning I've taken a short hiatus from running to concentrate on my other hobby: eating.

Here is the snack I had at work this morning at 5:30AM:

Chinese roast pork, pei par duck, Diet Red Bull, and greasy almond cookie

Tonight I run again with the Gumballheads, and afterwards we're going to our favorite Tuesday night hangout: the Twisted Spoke.  I'll probably have a salad.




Comments:
I'm sure hoping the porch contractor was female.
 
WOW! Now I have heard everything. Much better than me seeing a 40ish old man in a tight speedo. LOL!
 
Said porch contractor lives like a divorced guy (though he is married) and sports a grey mullet.
 
LOL...grey mullet...sweet
 
Nice job on the run. And yummy snack
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?