Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

RBF Music Exchange

 
I haven't gotten around to posting pictures from Boston, yet, but I'd like to make a quick post to acknowledge Running Jayhawk's RBF Music Exchange.

I got two CD's in the mail:

The first CD contained a number of classics from the 70's and 80's from bands like Kansas, the Eagles, Styx, Talking Heads, and Foreigner.  This CD came from Rich Grady.  Thanks, Rich!

The second CD has a lot of interesting tracks, and I'm excited to listen to this selection on my run tonight.  Artists on this CD include some of my favorites (Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, Massive Attack, Gorillaz) and a few I haven't been exposed to yet (Agents of Good Roots, Galactic, Rusted Root, Blue October).  Should be interesting.

The second CD didn't have a name on it.  Anyone want to take credit?

Kudos to Running Jayhawk for organizing this music exchange.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?