Friday, June 16, 2006

 

Chicago Running Blog Family "CRU"



Chicago runner bloggers at Goose Island




These are the pictures I uploaded right from the restaurant, so I would be the first one to post about the debut get-together of the Chicago runner-bloggers CRU.  Yes, I am a geek.  (And I also like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.)

I took a video, where you can see OOSG, Running Jayhawk, Jason and Leah discussing Alf.  Also in attendance were Dawnie, Frank, and tmt4TNT and her support crew Jacob.

It was really great the meet the people behind my favorite runner blogs.  But now I'm way too tired and full of beer say anything about it.

And I have to get to bed, becuase my marathon training officially begins in just a few hours from now.





Comments:
Aren't we a cute bunch?
 
Nice meeting you. Of course there are great people from KS!

Good luck in your running. See you on the 23rd...or sometime around there.
 
Wow. How tech savy are you? Hope to meet you in July
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?