Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Vote to Bring Shea to Chicago



Still frustrated from your vote not counting in the last presidential election?  I feel your pain, which is why I try to give my blog readers every opportunity to vote on something that matters, where we can all make a positive difference.



The issue at hand concerns my friend Shea, who is considering participation in either the 2006 Chicago Marathon or some other race.  Shea really wants to run in the Chicago Marathon, but perhaps not realizing this yet has decided to put the matter to a vote on his blog.

Your vote does matter.  So please visit Shea's blog and vote to bring Shea to Chicago!

--

UPDATE 5/15/06:  Thanks to everyone who voted Shea has decided to come to Chicago!  




Comments:
Josh, thank you for bringing us this important poll. Now I feel like MY VOTE COUNTS! (It hasn't counted in such a long time...*sniffle*...thank you, my friend. Knowing my vote counts somewhere enables me to keep getting by!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?