Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Running & Bar Training with Jay


Here I am with Jay at the Twisted Spoke on Grand Avenue.  It was good night to sit up on the rooftop and enjoy some buffalo chicken sandwiches.

We had just done six miles on the lakefront path (four miles of which was actual running) and Jay was nice enough to keep me company until I had to go to work covering my old midnight shift.

After Twisted Spoke we went to Clark Ale House and promptly lost track of time.  I ended up rolling into work a few minutes late and still wearing my track suit.




Comments:
Hey, have you heard about this run for charity? This is a great organization I was involved with before I came to Japan. Thought you might be interested. http://www.casacookcounty.org/

Happy Running!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?