Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Sisters of Mercy at the Metro

 
Saw Sisters of Mercy with Justyna and Jim Watson at the Metro tonight.  

The show was characterised by an older crowd and an overused smoke machine.  The three of us found a good spot to stand and we had a great view, though my experience was almost ruined by the drunken suburban military guy to my right who kept talking loudly through most of the show and also the guy behind me who kept rubbing his big fat stomach against me as if to suggest something more intimate.  

I took a quick video of my favorite Sisters of Mercy song, Mother Russia.  

Most enjoyable to me was the opening act, "the Warlock."  Haven't been able to find much information on this group.  They played some good songs tonight that seemed to match the mood of the audience.



tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?