Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

passed out *before* whisky!

 

I had been looking forward to attending the Whiskeys of the World expo at Binnys yesterday, featuring over 100 whiskeys from all over the world.  The plan was to attend this event by myself (I don't have enough friends who like whiskey) after running with Jeanne and then return back to her place for dinner.

But it didn't work out that way.

Instead, after a five mile run, I passed out on Jeanne's sofa and went into a deep coma.  Jeanne encouraged me to still go and drink whiskey, or at least eat dinner, but I was determined to remain in my coma until well past 11PM.

I'm just a wild and crazy guy.



tags: , , , , ,




Comments:
Welcome to my hell :)

Next time you come visit, we'll go for a trail run, I'll bbq, and then I feed you many kinds of whiskey from my bar...
 
That would be great, Shea.

And I do expect lots of bbq after running after you through the forest.
 
Shea, don't expect him to stay up 10 minutes after working out... It is not going to happen. Drink first and then exercise..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?