Monday, February 13, 2006

 

NIN: With Teeth

 



Went to Nine Inch Nails tour opener in Champaign this past weekend with Jim, Justyna, Shea, and Kathleen.







The concert was fantastic, lasting more than two hours and leaving the audience satisfied enough to leave without demands for an encore.  Despite many indications over the years, Trent Reznor still has a lot of energy left in him.

Contrary to the wildest suggestions Trent has not partaken of anabolic steroids.  But those of us at the show can tell you that he did have some difficulty digesting salmon he ate several months previous.







Enjoy some low-quality cameraphone videos of "I Want to F*** You Like an Animal" here and here.




Comments:
You got to go to NIN...

I'm jealous now.

Are you sure Trent hasn't been taking steroids? He looks pretty buff - not bad for a depressed heroin addict.
 
I went to see him in October. I agree, great show. I liked his old school use of the giant screen-made me wish I was on drugs instead of just being high on responsibility.

Great videos and much better than getting a phone call with "YEEEEEAHHH THERE PLAYING THAT SONG!!! WHAT? YEAAAAAH THIS IS THE SHEEEEIIIT!!"
 
wow the trent is nicely built...
 
Shea insists that he is not on any steroids.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?