Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Josh's Movie Reviews

 
Well it's Sunday night again, my least favorite night of the week.  I'm cranky, and if you had my job you would be, too.  I normally don't mind working nights, but the first night of the week is always tough because I have to re-adjust to my work schedule while coming off of the weekend.

Tonight to cheer myself up I decided to go online and write some bitchy Netflix reviews.

Here are some one-liners I'm particularly proud of:









Pearl Harbor

"If only Ben Affleck had gone down with the ship."
















Moulin Rouge

"Most overrated movie of my generation!"














Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

"Obviously someone's bad art school project."















Snatch

"*sigh* Yet another movie where a dozen guys pull off the caper of the century. How original. *yawn* "











Spaceballs

"Mel Brooks begins his long decline from high orbit. The 80's are truly over."













Con Air

"Nicolas Cage? John Cusack? Bring in the real actors, please."













Sleepless in Seattle

"Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan: America's most unbelievable screen couple are at it again. Commence barfing. "













I know, I know, real mature, Josh.

But taking the time to tear down these crappy movies sure did make me feel better.

And isn't that what the movies are all about?




Comments:
Josh, for shame.

Those pitiful movies didn't have a chance of defending themselves. But, no, you had to go in there like Mike Tyson in one of those later fights and pound the defenseless little tomato cans.

At least pick on a movie your own size.
 
You know Moulin Rouge is the only movie that I ever saw at a friends house where after 15 minutes I went to stand in the kitchen and look at their cabinets rather than actually having to watch it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?