Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

MCSE/MCDBA.... postponed but not forgotten

On New Year's Eve 2005 I made a resolution to finish my Microsoft certification this year.  I didn't think I'd pull it off this year, and there is also the lack of precedent for my *ever* having kept a New Year's resolution before.  Now I just have one test in front of me that I'm nowhere near ready for and should probably put off until at least February.  Yet, somehow, this one little test has taken on an inflated importance and it now consumes my every waking moment.  I am a man obsessed.

I had been planning on sitting for the test this Saturday, and that just isn't going to happen.  But I feel like I have to try and pull this off, my holiday miracle.  I know what I want for Christmas, but I'm going to have to stuff this one down the chimney myself.

My do-or-die will be at 11AM, Friday December 23 -- two days before both Christams and the first night of Hanukah.




Comments:
Josh, if I can get through the GREs, then you can get through your MCSE certification. You can do it!!!

*cheers*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?