Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Flee the Fur Ho

 



Recently I reported in my Random Crapola blog on PETA's 2005 Worst Dressed List.

Thanks to PETA, I am now pleased to share with you for your gaming pleasure: “J. Lo: Fur Bully From the Block; Flee the Fur Ho.”  

This free and amusing online game has multiple levels of challenging play.  Players assume the role of an animal-rights activist.  You score points by freeing animals otherwise destined to be slaughtered for J. Lo's clothing line, and for educating workers, while avoiding capture by "the Fur Ho," who is actually the devil.

I haven't yet been able to advance beyond level 2, but I plan on continuing to try during my shift tonight.




Comments:
I know how you feel.

JPMC blocks all sorts of content, including those they consider "gruesome" or "humorous."

That's why I can never visit any of the sites Erika talks about in her blog.
 
I can't believe I got game rage at work while playing this thing.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Happy New Years!!! You don't have anything posted from your trip.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?