Sunday, October 02, 2005

 

Tell Sadie It's Alright

I was awakened from my nap this afternoon by the sensation of the bed shaking.  I was able to rule out the end of the world when I noticed that my dog Sadie was shivering.

It's thunderstorming outside and Sadie is absolutely terrified of lighting.  I have her on my lap now as I type this, and she is still shaking with fear.

I encourage anyone reading this to comment and let Sadie know that there is nothing to be afraid of.  Sadie is a regular reader of this blog and I know she will appreciate your reassurances.




Comments:
<hug>
It's ok, Sadie
</hug>
 
A bit belated, but...

Poor Sadie! It's all right. The thunder won't get YOU, puppy dog. It only goes after dumb people who forget to close their windows.
 
Sadie, sweetie, it's just the angels midnight bowling league.
 
Sadie,
There's are things more frightening out there besides thunderstorms. I'm one of them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?