Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

More Blogs to Serve You Better

I am pleased to announce that I have reorganized my blogspace in order to more clearly present content to my 8 or 9 regular readers.

  My regular blog will continue to report the routine details of my daily (nightly) existence.  Think you spotted me the other night hobnobbing among the rich and famous at the Stork Club?  Look for juicy details in my blog first before turning to the tabloids.



  Left Outer Join remains the best source on the Internet for irreverant pseudo-political commentary.  Even better than Fox News!  (And much like the politicians themselves we are always looking for more contributors!)





  Everyone should have a blog that contains nothing but gibberish.  It's very therapeautic!  How am I doing?  Five By Five!



  I didn't create the art.  I just find it and make it available to you at Net Found Art.



  And for everything left over... Random Crapola.




Comments:
This is tooo confusing!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?