Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Six Degrees of Separation

Tired of studying (I've begun preparing for my final Microsoft exam) and unable as yet to get any real sleep at work, I found myself embarking on a Wikipedia hyperlink journey.

Each of the following articles led me to the next by following links within the text of each article:

Cheese
Nonsense
Voynich Manuscript
Alchemy
Kabbalah
Golem
Pokémon

All knowledge is related, or at the very least, the concepts of "cheese" and "Pokémon" are arguably within six degrees of separation.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, Pikachu the Pokémon does sorta look like a walking, talking hunk of cheese.  But perhaps that's just because it's nearly four in the morning and I'm a bit hungry.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?