Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Sex in France

For those of you who responded to my earlier post with demands for more sex, here is something for you.

This commercial was produced for an AIDS awareness campaign.

The message is safe sex.

But what I took away from this clip was the difficult truth that France is a more advanced civilization than the US, at least when it comes to sex education.

(Click on any of the images to the left to play the video clip.  You'll need Quicktime or a compatable media player.)










(Tip of the hat to Dana Kawala for pointing me to the Cannes Lions website for an entirely different award winning advertisement--this one a radio ad about model railroading.)




Comments:
I am 100% against smut!
 
OK, Jeanne, I can believe that, as you obviously are a woman of moral character.

But what do you think of model railroading?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?