Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

I passed! (6 down, 1 to go!)

I passed my SQL Server Design exam.  Here's a snapshot of me and my results:



Some history: Justyna and I both started prepping for our MCSE/MCDBA certs soon after we moved back to Chicago.  I passed my first exam 3 years ago and blew through my five core tests in the first year.  Then I got stuck.  Then discouraged.  Then distracted.


But after a couple of years of my most serious bout of procrastination, I sat for my second-to-last exam yesterday morning and passed with a score of 747 points (700 required for passing).

For anyone aspiring to sit for any of the Microsoft series of multiple-choice horror sessions, I recommend the Transcender suite of exam prep software.  Without Transcender, and the support of Justyna and other loved ones, I would never had persevered to learn the difference between a LEFT and a RIGHT INNER JOIN.

Just one more test to go!

You are all invited to celebrate with me when I finish this thing.




Comments:
Now, in this picture, you don't look bored anymore.

Yee haw! Congratulations! *applause*
 
Rock on - I've got fine whisky waiting for you...
 
Congratulation! i used to work for Transcender, and it's always good to hear that the products we worked on were helpful to people. Good luck on your remaining test!
 
Thanks everybody!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?