Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Ever wonder what country you are?

I just took the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid and here is how I did:




You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. nbsp;And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people cry.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid





Comments:
The scary thing is, when I change my answer to the question about my mood from happy to sad, and then answer the rest of the questions honestly, I end up as Columbia!
 
I'm the United Nations
 
You as Colombia? Now that is scary....
 
Just goes to show how attitude is everything. By answering that I was a basicly happy guy I ended up as my favorite country in the world, Thailand. But when I answered all questions the same except that I was in a bad mood, I ended up as the country I'd least like to visit, Cambodia.

Moral of the story: Online surveys are a great way to kill time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?