Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Random Late Night Thoughts

It's about 1:30 in the morning and I'm here in my corner cube at 427 S LaSalle.

I've finished my early shift chores (monitoring the database, fixing things, making small talk) and now I'm staring off into space wondering what to do next.   Not sleepy yet.   Should study... but am tempted by the newspaper.   Wonder what Dilbert is up to today.

I don't really have anything interesting to say, but I'm going to post to this blog anyway just to let you all know I'm alive.




Here are some random thoughts:




Usher isn't cool.




Neither is Kevin Costner. (But you probably knew that already.)




Here's a handy homemaker tip: When hosting a simple barbeque (along the lines of hamburgers, hot dogs, brats) it's kind of stupid to grill everything in advance and then just leave it to sit out.   Does anybody really like to eat cold hot dogs?   Who's with me on this one?




Beware the pretzel people! Seriously, if people were meant to bend this way, the lord almighty wouldn't have created Lay-Z-Boy.



And finaly..

Coming soon to a video store near you: JAR JAR BINKS: THE TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY.




That's all I have to say.    Your comments are welcome.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?